Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Mirakl is leading the platform revolution that is successfully changing the e-commerce landscape. As a leader in marketplace software, Mirakl provides the technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch a marketplace, allowing B2B and B2C clients to accelerate their ecommerce growth by offering more products and services, following Amazon’s model.
A Glimpse of Mirakl:
· Founded in 2012 in France (French Tech Certified)
· 600 employees and offices in Paris, Bordeaux, London, Munich, Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, New York City and Sydney.
· More than 300 B2B and B2C clients globally (Galeries Lafayette, Nature & Découvertes, Best Buy, Carrefour, Accor Hotels, Siemens, Hewlett Packard Enterprise etc.)
· Mirakl has raised a total of $948M through five rounds of funding
What characterizes Mirakl? A fascinating platform that is shaping the e-commerce future, and a strong drive to create and bring value to our partners.
As a result of our innovative technology, Mirakl is part of the Next40 index (most promising tech companies in France) and the French Tech community!
Mirakl is a global SaaS technology company that enables businesses to achieve profitable and sustainable eCommerce growth.
Mirakl’s industry-leading suite includes solutions in marketplace, dropship, supplier catalog management and pay-out, supplier sourcing ecosystem, personalization, and retail media to revolutionize the way businesses sell online. Mirakl’s award-winning technology is chosen by more than 400 of the world’s most trusted brands across retail and B2B industries.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce in the world.
Headquartered in Paris and Boston and with offices in 9 countries, Mirakl is recognized as a Great Place to Work company.
To contribute to the rapid growth of e-commerce, Mirakl is looking for a Marketplace Business Developer for a for a one-year apprenticeship starting from September 2023.
Your role :
The Seller recruitment team is at the heart of this ecosystem, enabling the fastest way for brands, retailers, distributors and resellers to accelerate online sales across Mirakl-powered marketplaces. As we continue to expand our portfolio of clients in Europe, we are looking for a Marketplace Business Developer Intern to help recruit top sellers on Connect.
You are responsible for :
- Identifying high-potential sellers through the right acquisition channels
- Negotiating and convincing them to rapidly start on the platform
- Supporting and training sellers to create and push their catalogue online
- Developing their performance!
- Enrolled in University or Business School
- Prior experience in Marketplace Business Development, Sales or Account Management would be a bonus
- Has strong communication and presentation skills
- Has appetite for commercial prospection and B2B relationships
- Is a highly business-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments
- A team player with effective organization and time management skills
- Speaks English fluently
What we offer :
- A workplace that promotes well-being: breakfasts, sports and yoga classes, aperitifs, etc...
- A tailored induction programme to enable you to develop your skills quickly
- Empowering and progressive assignments to increase skills
- A unique opportunity to discover a fast-growing French unicorn and to work with international teams
- Access to discounts from our CSE (ticketing...)
- A healthy mind in a healthy body, thanks to the Gymlib pass, take some time for yourself!
- Modern premises in the heart of Paris (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower)
- Swile meal ticket card
- Coverage of your transport costs (Navigo at 50%, bicycle, etc.)
Hiring process :
- A first exchange with the recruiter
- Two interviews to meet your future manager and a future colleague. The STAR method and structured interviews will hold no secrets for you.
- Welcome to Mirakl!
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.