- Mobilné aplikácie, E-commerce
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Back-end Developer (Node.js)
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Magisterský stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: > 1 rok
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
- the most downloaded and best rated mobile printing app in Europe, available in 5 languages (10M+ downloads, +80K reviews with an average rating of 4,8 on the App Store) 📲
- an innovative startup launched in 2012 and backed by the Exacompta Clairefontaine Group since 2016 🇲🇫
- printing and shipping millions of photos to more than 70 countries worldwide 📸
- the fantastic LALA-team, an international 40-people crew based in a bright, open Paris office on Canal Saint-Martin
- team spirit and happiness are our core values 🌈🎁♥️
Print Great Moments !
👨💻 Full remote possible
🎟 Tickets Restaurant
✈️ Free trips to Paris and Grenoble, France
🍾 Friday Happy Hour
🏋️ Ping-pong room, Yoga and Boxing lessons on premise
Within the Tech team and under the responsibility of the Lead Dev Backend and the CTO, you will participate in the development and continuous improvement of our product platform to create value for our users.
Your key responsibilities will include :
- You will contribute to the construction of the technical team and play an important role in it: participating in technical reviews, architecture, recruitment, etc.
- You will be in charge of your own projects from start to implementation.
- Write and execute unit and integration tests
🛠 Our Stack
- Backend: NodeJS, MoleculerJs, Mysql
- Backoffice: Strapi
- Frontend: React
- Infrastructure: AWS (EKS, RDS, S3), Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
- CI / CD: Gitlab Ci, Gitlab
- Other tools: Sentry, ELK
👥 Product/tech team
- Back-end : 1 Lead Developer, 3 backend developers , 1 back-end php external developer, 1 Devops
- Mobile : 1 Lead Developer (iOS), 1 Lead Developer (Android), 2 developers iOS, 2 developers Android
- Product/tech: 1 Head of product & 3 Product Owners & 1 QA
- A first post-diploma experience coding in Node.js
- Good knowledge of microservices architectures, Event-Driven, API First, API Gateway
- Knowledge and use of Docker, Redis, SQL and NoSQL databases
- You have a good knowledge in designing, building and maintaining APIs
- You have a good knowledge of unit testing and you are comfortable with integration testing
- You like to chat with non-technical people - at LALALAB, we are deeply convinced we won’t be able to build a great product without interacting with other teams.
- AWS cloud experience
- Good communication
🙌 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs. We are mindful of your time and going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you’ve passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You’ll walk through five stages:
Get to know each other: A 30mn call to pitch LALALAB and get you excited to join. We’ll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
Interview on your achievements, skills and how you could contribute to LALALAB’s culture: Oussema and you are going to chat more about the position, your experiences, what you value and expect, and whatever is on your mind.
Technical assessment: Once done, we’ll have a quick call to understand how and why you did things this way and give you feedback.
Meet the team: Meet with CTO, Head of product..
🎉 Final interview with our CEO
🚀Join us for a thrilling adventure!
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri