- Mobilné aplikácie, Umelá inteligencia / Machine Learning, FinTech/InsurTech
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Head of Brand & Communications
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to join us on our mission to help all consumers shop smarter, while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Head of Brand & Communications, you will be in charge of our brand strategy and of all actions that contribute to driving more awareness, engagement, and brand preference among consumers. One of your main goals will be to turn Joko into a real love brand. You will report to the CMO and manage a team to help you deliver on this mission. Among your main missions:
- Brand. You will own our brand and ensure brand consistency and creativity across all platforms and channels. You will make sure our brand platform is adapted to our audiences and define clear guidelines for its use on all touch points. You will make sure that it is properly understood and used by all.
- Activation. You will suggest and implement creative brand initiatives to drive brand awareness and attachment. You will manage the relationship with agencies and partners to ensure best-in-class execution. You will manage brand budget allocation between media, agencies, influence, and content.
- Roadmap. You will define and implement a cross-channel communication strategy and roadmap. Your ultimate goal will be to make sure consumers know us, understand our positioning and message, and see us as a thought leader and trusted partner.
- Content. You will work both with your team and with external stakeholders to create engaging content for our communication and activation campaigns. This content will be used across social media channels, newsletters, online and offline campaigns, our blog, etc.
- Measurement. You will ensure we have the proper measurement tools and techniques to assess the impact of our communications and activation initiatives. You will work closely with our Growth, Data, and Ops teams on setting up the right tooling and processes for that.
- Team. You will lead and manage the Brand & Comms team, helping team members grow continuously and develop their talent. You will also be in charge of recruiting for this team and making t grow along with the company.
- Experience: You have 5-10y experience in brand & communications and a demonstrated track record developing strong brand initiatives and marketing plans, ideally with experience in a B2C startup/scale-up.
- Languages: You speak French perfectly (because our communications to users are in French) and are fluent in English both written and spoken, as our team is international.
- Creative skills: You can think out of the box, and you can come up with bold and innovative ideas. You have a good eye and creative sensibility for copywriting, design, video, and social content.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Curiosity. You are very curious and enthusiastic about emerging trends, channels and technologies.
- Leadership: You know how to manage teams and inspire them towards a common goal.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have a talent for spotting flaws if there are any.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri