- Mobilné aplikácie, Umelá inteligencia / Machine Learning, FinTech/InsurTech
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Brand Content Manager
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to join us on our mission to help all consumers shop smarter, while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Brand Content Manager, you will be in charge of defining, implementing, and delivering Joko’s content strategy. You will report to the Head of Brand & Communications and work closely with the Brand & Communication Manager. You will build a differentiating content strategy that will strengthen brand attachment and defend strong values. Among your main missions:
Content Strategy. You will define and create a 360-degree content strategy that illustrates Joko’s positioning and answers to the challenges of all our levers: branding, acquisition, SEO, social media, employer brand, etc.
Editorial Line. You will build Joko’s editorial line together with the Brand & Communication Manager and ensure it is respected everywhere. You will actively contribute to finding the right tone of voice on our users’ product touch points (website, app, etc.). You will work on improving our SEO.
Content Creation. You will create mostly textual content for our communications across different channels (emails, push, blogs, in-app, etc.), both in B2C and B2B. You will collaborate closely with the Brand Designer on the creation of complex visual content.
Partners. Together with the Brand & Communication Manager, you will also work with external third parties in order to build innovative content (e.g. video production) and act as the orchestrator of our creative ecosystem and reduce as much as possible the time from idea to creative delivery.
- Experience: You have 1-5y experience in brand content & communications, ideally with experience in a B2C startup/scale-up.
- Languages: You are a native French speaker (because our communications are in French) and are fluent in English both written and spoken, as our team is international.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Writing skills: You love writing with style and your secret dream is to write your own book
- Creative skills: You can think out of the box, and you can come up with bold and innovative ideas. You have a good eye and creative sensibility for copywriting, design, video, and social content.
- Curiosity. You are very curious and enthusiastic about emerging trends, channels, and technologies.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have a talent for spotting flaws if there are any.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri