UX Design Internship
- Master's Degree
- < 6 months
- Health, Robotics
- Less than 15 employees
UX Design Internship
This position was filled!
Created in June 2018, Ganymed Robotics ambitions to revolutionize the standard of care in Orthopedic surgery.
Ganymed develops a revolutionary active therapeutic device to assist surgeons during knee replacement surgery. Working in close collaboration with high-volume orthopedic surgeons, researchers, entrepreneurs in Computer-Assisted Surgery and Robotics, the company has filed several patents and has been awarded numerous international and national prices, such as the I-LAB contest.
With a truly innovative user-centered design and novel AI-based algorithms to perceive and extract knowledge from the surgical scene in a non-invasive manner, Ganymed improves patient outcome and surgeon experience.
Ganymed Robotics is developing the new generation of medical robots to assist surgeons during orthopedic surgical procedures.
We are looking for a UX Designer to help us analyze and map the user experience workflows around the surgical robot, lead user interviews and tests, and synthesize results in comprehensive documents. The candidate will also participate actively in the research and design of the robot’s physical and graphical interfaces, through ideation and prototyping.
You have a creative and analytical mindset and you are interested in the subject ? Get in touch!
- Conduct user research
- Build relevant user tests and lead the tests
- Map the user experience and user flows on various scenarios
- Create visual and comprehensive documents and mappings
- Participate to the design of robot’s HMI (ideation, prototyping, tests)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors Engineering, UX Design or Cognitive Ergonomics
- Knowledge of UX principles and methodologies
- Experience with today’s UI prototyping softwares (Axure, Sketch, Flinto …)
- Both creative and analytical mindset
- Rigorous and dedicated
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently within a highly motivated team environment
Would be a plus
- Hand sketching, graphic design skills and sensibility
- First hands-on experience in UX Design
- Experience in robotics
- Experience in healthcare applications
Given the current circumstances, the internship might be somewhere between 20% to 100% remote. We’ll update selected candidates as soon as possible
Meet the Ganymed Robotics team
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na Twitteri
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn