Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Edda is a collaborative tool for professional investors that allows you to see the true value of your investments and the impact they create, in real time.
Edda combines dealflow, portfolio, LPs and business community management into one product, offering a unique solution for professional investors, with over $8bn in assets under administration to date.
The platform was developed to provide the market with fit for purpose technology bringing efficiency, transparency and safety to the industry, from the earliest days of deal selecting through to portfolio management and exits.
We're seeking a talented Product UI/UX Designer to join our dynamic team in Paris. As a key member of our product team, you'll be responsible for delivering the best user experience on our software, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. Your expertise in UI/UX design and strong skills in graphic design, typography, and intuitive layouts will be invaluable in developing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs. You'll report to the Head of Design and collaborate closely with our Senior Product Designer, who will mentor and guide you.
Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Quickly and efficiently understanding product objectives
- Communicate your ideas and decisions clearly and concisely to stakeholders, Developers and members of your team during all the stages of the data analysis and interpretation process.
- Usiing a Design System to ensure consistency across features
- Continuously delivering design iterations to improve user experience
- Participating in design team ceremonies, such as design critiques and retrospectives
- Embracing design as an iterative process and being willing to release designs that are not yet perfect to gather feedback from users and improve upon them
- Conducting ongoing user research, including interviews, user testing, and product data analysis
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 4 to 8 years of experience in UI/UX design
- Strong research skills and ability to reach out to customers
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English, with the ability to adapt to diverse audiences.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys problem-solving
- Detail-oriented with strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction
- Experience with design and prototyping software, including Figma
- Strong graphic design skills with good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts
- Stays up to date with latest design standards, changes, and trends
- Team player with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Able to deliver impeccable visual designs with high attention to detail
- Experience in finance is a plus
- Hands-on approach, able to achieve features and follow the product roadmap
- Already familiar with research-based design processes and open to changing features as necessary
What we offer:
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A dynamic and innovative work environment
- A unique international team based in Paris
- The flexibility of working remotely for 2 days a week and up to 2 weeks a year from a location of your choice.
- First interview with Shameerah, our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Technical skills case study presentation to Josselin, our Head of Design, and Claudia, our Senior UX IX Designer
- A personal meeting with our CEO in our Paris office to get a firsthand experience of our company culture.
At Edda, we're looking for people with passion, ambition, humility and curiosity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. We valued skills and passion as much as experience. If you think you can have an impact in our company and you're not afraid to tackle challenges, we need you!