- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Frontend Developer (Angular 9) - Paris, France
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
We are looking for senior Frontend Developers to strengthen our development team and participate in the creation of our new products.
Our frontend is based on Angular 9 and connected to a Docker microservices backend architecture.
You’ll participate in the following projects and tasks:
- Creation of dynamic user interfaces managing real-time critical operations, based on a full microservices architecture
- Refactoring of our front-end architectures with a focus on performance, industrialization, automation and auditing
- Integration of our solution with +10 CRM solutions and 3rd party systems.
Our teams are organized in squads, in which you will work in close collaboration with Product Owners, Backend Developers and QA engineers.
Communication and collaboration are key!
- You are passionate about what you do, ambitious, sharp, you enjoy working in and as a team and tackle challenges in a creative and pragmatic way
- You have a natural curiosity and are eager to learn. You are an open person and like to communicate
- You love to develop interfaces that trigger the “wow effect” on your users while promoting exceptional usability
- The more you check items in the list below the more you’ll match our search
- But beyond any language or technology, your mindset, attitude towards challenge and alignment with best practices is what we will find interesting in you
- Angular 9, Typescript and RxJS
- CSS preprocessing (Sass preferably)
- Redux experience
- Worked with REST APIs
- Testing and Debugging code
- Performance and stability as a primary focus
- Call with the HR
- Technical test
- Call with the Team Lead and CTO
- On-site interview with CTO and COO
Meet the Diabolocom team
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na Twitteri
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn