Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
The role of the Industry team is to make Deezer a great partner within the music industry for providers and other third party companies to work with. Our scope ranges from content ingestion to royalties and reporting, with analytics and enrichment as well.
We are looking for a Team Manager with Backend expertise to support and grow a talented team of 2 backend engineers and 1 data engineer. If you are capable of taking care of a team, supporting them, as well as enjoying yourself working closely with product and managers to build the best features possible and understand how to build high quality backend services at scale, then we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Design and build new features at scale
- Improve and maintain the codebase
- Inspire, drive and develop a motivated team of 3 engineers
- Work closely with our PMs and POs
- Master and monitor the ingestion pipeline for all kinds of content and act as technical support for the supply chain team
- Ensure that all written code and architecture is high quality, scalable, performant and monitored
- Contribute to the Community of Practice to improve Deezer backend stack
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
A Deezer premium family account for free
Access to gym classes
Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here !
This role is excellent for a person with:
- At least 5 years of experience in building and maintaining complex PHP backend applications and code bases
- A first experience in people management and leadership roles
- Proven track record working with large volumes of data and scalability in mind whilst keeping effective architectures with scalable code
- Openness to candid feedback, new perspectives, continuous learning, and self-development
- Rigorousness and conscientiousness in their work
- Proficient in English
Ops knowledge is a plus !
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!