Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
DEEZER LIVES THE MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior PR Manager with a passion for music and exceptional PR skills to join Deezer’s French communications team, with responsibility for our number one market, France.
Based in our Paris HQ, you will support the planning, execution, tracking and reporting of Deezer’s PR activities in France, as well as supporting additional activities with global impact. As a key contributor in growing our share of voice, you will be part of maintaining a continuous and positive news flow of corporate announcements, B2B stories and creative consumer news from Deezer.
You will collaborate with people and teams in France and across the world, including corporate, B2B partnerships, business development, product, innovation, content and artist relations.
What will you do:
- Working closely with Deezer’s Head of Global Communications as well as the local and global PR and Social Media teams to support best practice communications and increase Deezer’s share of voice in France
- Adapting global press releases and announcements for France and other French speaking markets
- Engaging with the local and global teams, to suggest, prepare and pitch proactive and creative stories on a wide variety of topics, including new music, artist and fan engagement, tech innovation, partnerships and much more
- Manage supplier and agency relationships related to PR, maintaining a network of best-in class service and product providers who support Deezer’s communication objectives
- Be part of maintaining and developing a world class toolbox for PR and communications, including narratives, messaging, planning, distribution, measurement, reporting, policies and guidelines
- Manage incoming PR requests and liaison with global and local PR teams to attach the right spokesperson to the right topic
LIFE AT DEEZER
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
- Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Native French and fluent English with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- 7+ years of experience in PR and Social Media in the tech and/or entertainment industry with a strong network of contacts in French Tech, Entertainment and Business media as well as key opinion leaders
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree – preferably in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- Expert understanding of PR best practice and work flows and an ability to drive complex projects both independently and in cooperation with agencies or in-house teams
- A proven track record in creating and executing successful communications strategies and activities in B2B, Corporate Communications and B2C
- A collaborative team player with a passion for music, pop culture, social media and entertainment news
It’s a big plus if you:
- Have previous experience of working in an international matrix organization, with English as a corporate language
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!