D-EDGE Hospitality Solutions
- Digitálny marketing / Dátový marketing, SaaS / Cloudové služby, Turizmus
- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
Onboarding & Training Specialist (M/F/NB)
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: > 2 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Have you ever booked a hotel online? Then you’ve probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Every day, we help more than 17,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Amongst the 480 D-EDGERS, the R&D team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
YOUR ROLE :
Ensure successful activation/implementation for all D-Edge Suite of products following in detail given guidelines and checklist in respect of the SLA, as well as guiding and animating training sessions to the D-EDGE customers. After the Sales Manager, together with the assigned Account Manager, be the first contact for new hotels, understanding the client’s needs and providing the best services needed.
- Ensure processes are followed for smooth activation/ implementation
- Collect by Account Manager/Sales, and the client, all the info required for a proper product configuration
- Registration of the Account in the system, coworking with Account Manager/Sales to build the needed ecosystem, with rooms & rates and connectivities
- Set-up products included in the contract for the hotel (except Website)
- Play as a key member of the Client Service department for defining steps and timelines needed for the implementation of a new client
- Record and update all activation/ implementation tasks and status into Salesforce CRM
- Log tickets properly in Salesforce CRM for all issues encountered during activation/ implementation in order to help the Level1 with the resolution
- Being proactive and can work independently
- Being flexible, and having strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of D-EDGE solutions .
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Attractive salary according to your profile
- D-Edge is Remote Friendly, 2 days in the office/ 3 days remotely
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
- Phone Interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with global Head of Onboarding
- Interview with Chief Client Officer
Please be aware that we will be asking for work references.
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
D-EDGE Hospitality Solutions
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri