Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since their founding in France in 2012, they have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 72 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
They’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups, and certified as a Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, the US and the UK. In July 2022, they raised $600M in Series F funding, bringing the total funding to $1.4B. But they are not stopping there.
Do you want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! For more information, visit www.contentsquare.com
Human mission. Global ambition. #WeAreCSquad
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
About the opportunity:
The ideal candidate has a strong sales track record in the technology sector, developing, qualifying and closing new business SAAS deals. The candidate has experience in building sales processes and driving strong Sales growth.
As a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for building Content Square’s pipeline, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term success in the region. This role requires a high-energy, over achiever who will be able to deﬁne our local strategy and evangelize the North American market.
What you’ll be doing:
Who we’re looking for:
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual base salary of $120,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found below.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.