- > 3 años
- > 3 años
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
TheFork (ex. LaFourchette) joined the TripAdvisor Media Group in May 2014.
Our mission is clear: become the #1 app for everyone wishing to go to a restaurant.
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a fast-paced environment.
You will be involved with an international organization which emphasizes responsibility and trust in its employees and encourages sharing and career progression.
We are looking for a Talend Developer to join our team :
- You will participate in developing and implementing new functionalities in our Talend environment.
- You will help specify and design the most appropriate solutions with your team.
- You will work on industrializing the development and deployment streams (continuous integration/deployment)
- You already have a first experience (3 years min) as a Talend developer & familiar with Talend Data Integration
- You are comfortable exchanging in English with your international colleagues.
- You have a good knowledge of the Databases principles and technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- You have already developed Jobs, Routine in Java.
- You are detail-oriented, dynamic, curious about technology, and exhibit intellectual agility and team spirit
- You want to learn and share your experiences with your colleagues.
- You are comfortable with every stage of a development and deployment project, using an agile / scrum methodology: design, time estimation, technical architecture, development, unit testing, deployment.
- You are interested in the functional aspects of the application and understand the business impacts of the features and processes you develop.
- Good knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or any Real-time application.
Meet the team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn