- Permanent contract
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
The Data Team
The data team at Spendesk is a centralized and autonomous department that has two missions:
- enable Spendeskers to make better decisions, faster: i.e we strongly advocate and work towards data-driven decision making while building automated tools whenever possible
- make the product more valuable to our customers through workflows automation and insights: i.e we build differentiating features that help Spendesk stand out
Overall, the data team is currently composed of 9 people, and is growing to 15 people this year, with the ambition to scale fast next year and grow new use cases.
As much as Spendesk wants to be a leader in the payment industry, Spendesk’s data team wants to be a reference in the industry and maximise impact on the business. This is a result of a combination of innovative organisation and leverage of top-notch tools and processes, combined with a team of highly motivated, ambitious and data-proficient professionals.
What will you do ?
As part of the data team, you will help solve business and product problems with data analysis, providing reporting, insights and recommendations.
You will work hand-in-hand with fellow data analysts, data scientists and data engineers, and team up with various business partners across the company on their problematics.
- Make discovery analyses to answer specific business or product questions
- Help teams define, build and monitor dashboards to help keep track of the right metrics and take decisions
- Act on data models and trackers to make sure all the data we need is available in our databases and tools
- Help develop a strong data culture and work hand-in-hand with operational teams to deliver the most actionable insights
- Database: MySQL
- Warehouse: PostgreSQL, Snowflake
- ETL: Airflow, dbt
- Vizualisation tool: Redash, Metabase
- Analysis: R/Python notebooks
- Tracking Hub / Library: Segment, Hull
- App Backend: Node.js
- App Frontend: React.js
We’re looking for a highly-motivated individual with strong technical aptitude and business sense to join our growing Data team. We need someone with a learning attitude and a drive to work autonomously to help business teams leverage data in their daily activity. As we grow, new challenges appear which require creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
- minimum of 1 years of experience with at least an internship in data
- Double business - engineering (/stats/data) background with top degree
- Rational, analytical, and can convey ideas
- Get shit done attitude
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (Python/R would be a plus)
- At ease with programming overall
- Good business sense
- Very analytical
- Proficiency in a BI tool is a plus
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Open for remote and flexible hours
- The laptop of your choice
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- The most incredible team in town
- 13 Nationalities, English is our business language
- Brand new offices located in Silicon IX (near Gare St-Lazare)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursdays socials with the team
- Lunchr cards
- Transportation (50%)
Meet the Spendesk team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn