- Permanent contract
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
As part of the data team, you will help solve business and product problems and empower teams with data to allow them to make the best decisions every day.
What will you do ? ✍️
- Make discovery analyses to answer specific business or product questions
- Help teams define, build and monitor dashboards to help keep track of the right metrics and take decisions
- Act on data models and trackers to make sure all the data we need is available in our databases and tools
- Help develop a strong data culture and work hand-in-hand with operational teams to deliver the most actionable insights
- Database: MySQL
- Warehouse: PostgreSQL, Snowflake
- ETL: Airflow, dbt
- Vizualisation tool: Redash, Metabase
- Analysis: R/Python notebooks
- Tracking Hub / Library: Segment, Hull
- App Backend: Node.js
- App Frontend: React.js
We’re looking for a highly-motivated individual with strong technical aptitude and business sense to join our growing Data team. We need someone with a learning attitude and a drive to work autonomously to help business teams leverage data in their daily activity. As we grow, new challenges appear which require creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
Your profile: 👉
- Master degree in a top business or engineering school, with stats / data academics
- Curious, problem-solver and team-player at heart person, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- A first experience as a Data Analyst or as a Business Intelligence folk in a startup would be greatly appreciated
- Get shit done attitude
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (Python/R would be a plus)
- At ease with programming overall
- Good business sense
- Very analytical
- Proficiency in a BI tool is a plus
Meet the Spendesk team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn