QuantCube Technology has been using artificial intelligence and big data analytics to provide real-time macroeconomic insights since 2013.
The company operates one of the world's largest alternative data lakes, processing over 14 billion pieces of data. Sources include news, social media, satellite data, and sea and air traffic.
QuantCube's macroeconomic indicators (economic growth, inflation, employment, international trade), correlate strongly with official data and far exceed consensus. Financial institutions that use QuantCube data benefit from real-time insights, ahead of official figures, which they can transform into investment strategies.
Based in Paris, our team is international, diverse and specialized in multilingual NLP, Deep Learning and Machine Learning techniques. The company's shareholders include Moody's and Caisse des Dépôts. And its R&D in computer vision has been partially funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) and CNES.
Team spirit, curiosity and the ambition to always be on the cutting edge are part of QuantCube's DNA.
In order to strengthen its teams and accelerate its development, QuantCube is looking for motivated and passionate candidates who wish to contribute to a unique project and evolve within an international environment.
The qualities sought in our future collaborators are creativity, autonomy, collaboration with a strong interest in AI and economics.
- More than 10 nationalities in-house covering the different regions of the world, from South America to the Far East
- A close-knit and warm team, always willing to help each other
- Very animated district (Grands Boulevards), next to Le Grand Rex (movie theater)
- In addition: afterworks, birthdays, soccer games, board game bars, karaoke... plus numerous team meals
- Benefits : 2 days teleworking / 50% of the cost of transportation (NAVIGO) is covered by the company / luncheon voucher (SWILE)
- The gender equality index of Quantcube Technology is 91 points out of a maximum of 100. Our latest score is 4 points higher than the previous year.
- QuantCube recruits and recognises all talents