Who are they?
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised over $160M+ to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, BlaBlaCar, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
Pigment is remote friendly and has offices in Paris, London and NYC.
Rencontrez Arthur, BDR
You will have a direct impact on the Sales and Marketing teams and help them reach their pipeline objectives through identifying strategic audiences and building pipeline. It’s the perfect timing to join an ambitious and fast-growing international team!
The best way to understand the responsibilities of this role is to read this article.
About the Growth team
It’s a unique opportunity to join the Growth team who includes 1 Growth Lead, 2 Growth Engineers and 1 Growth Ops. Our mission to increase revenue and accelerate Pigment’s Go-To-Market with innovative strategies.
DNA of the team
🛠 Builder mindset - we always think about new ideas to drive revenue
🎯 We combine strong business acumen and technical skills
💡Our ICP and sales processes have no secret for us
🤝 We’re perfectly aligned with other Go-to-Market teams - Growth is everywhere
• Identify and build targeted account-based audiences based on specific criteria:
- Intent signals/Insights (Job Offers, Fundraising Announcements, New Sr. Leadership…)
- Verticals (Scale-ups, Retail, E-commerce, CPG…)
- Geographies (US and EMEA)
• Coordinate list imports into Salesforce ensuring priorities and data quality in collaboration with our RevOps team
• Develop creative Outbound strategies (email/LinkedIn campaigns…) to create memorable sales experiences and drive pipeline
• Gather customer and market research to identify relevant patterns and produce relevant audiences and messaging (persona, industries, specific business use cases…)
- Curious and interested in learning about Growth, Business Development, and Sales Operations
- Doer personality with attention to detail
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Nice to have: Experience in Business Development or Content Marketing
- Screening and Role fit with our Growth Lead
- Business Case and review with our Growth Lead and Growth Ops
- Meeting with the team and leadership
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Otras ofertas de Otros
¡Quizás te interesen estas ofertas!