¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Created in 2016, Meero is the world expert in image quality, providing the best end-to-end visual content solutions for online sellers.
From fashion professional photography to AI-based image management and quality enhancement, we’re here to analyze, optimize and beautify all visuals in order to boost online sales.
At the crossroads of AI and creativity, Meero partners with players in diverse industries (Real Estate, Automotive, Fashion…) all around the world.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
- Serving as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by employees
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Recording events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Following and maintaining processes such as onboarding, offboarding of employees
- Preparing laptops for new employees with a wide range of Operating Systems
- Keeping an inventory of all devices in our MDM solution
- Promoting and improving security guidelines for the company
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and remote control
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Operating System knowledge: Windows, MacOS, Linux distributions
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Google Workspace
- MacOs, Windows, Linux
- Meraki MDM
DEV @ MEERO
- We are ambitious and we set challenging objectives for ourselves,
- We grow strong, we’re aiming at getting the best talents to work with us,
- We are a team of passionate people, with a strong accent on collaboration,
- We are flexible in terms of remote-work, but we also have a beautiful office, located in Paris’ best neighborhood for startups,
- We have a great onboarding program, ask us about it!
- Interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with your manager
- Culture Fit : Meet the team!
- Welcome on board