Year of Founding2013
Gender Breakdown45 %55 %
Average Age29 years old
“Rake it until you make it!”
RT @planeterobots: A lire sur @planeterobots : Ce jeudi 2 décembre, Cédric O, secrétaire d’Etat chargé de la Transition numérique et des Co…
Le Wagon is the leading education company specialised in tech bootcamps. We teach people the skills they need to change their lives, kick-start their tech career or launch their own startups. We offer courses in software development, data science, UX design or product management in 45 campuses worldwide and online. Founded in Paris in 2013 by Boris Paillard, Romain Paillard and Sébastien Saunier, Le Wagon has graduated more than 12,000 students from all walks of life, including many entrepreneurs who created 160 startups and raised $370M globally.
With a recognised pedagogy, Le Wagon is the world's most acclaimed bootcamp with more than 2,000 five star reviews on Switchup and Coursereport, and has been partnering with some of the most respected global companies, including IKEA, Total, LVMH, HEC Paris or Société Générale, transforming their workforce worldwide.
In March 2020, we raised our first €17m in a series A funding round to accelerate our growth building a global education platform for tech upskilling and developing our corporate activity. The team is 127 Wagoners and growing, located in 45 campuses in EMEA, LATAM, Canada, Asia and Africa!
- Le Wagon is looking for team members who are passionate about education, community and EdTech, who are excited to change people's lives through learning to code.
- They like autonomous and curious people with an entrepreneurial mindset who have ideas and love to test them in a very practical way.
- And of course, people who enjoy working with a community and breaking walls between business, design and tech.
- You will play a decisive role in changing the lives of hundreds of people.
- You will join an international community of 10,000+ people on 5 continents.
- Their campuses being real urban jungles, it is recommended to know how to distinguish a Monstera from a Rubber plant
Preguntas y respuestas sobre Le Wagon