Year of Founding2016
Gender Breakdown40 %60 %
Average Age28 years old
Based out of Berlin, sennder was founded in 2015 by David Nothacker, Nicolaus Schefenacker and Julius Koehler. In 2020, Everoad, the French leader in digital freight forwarding based in Paris and founded by Maxime Legardez, merged with sennder to become Europe's leading digital freight forwarder. By merging with sennder, Everoad became "sennder France".
Their Goal? Their mission as a data-based technology company is to revolutionize the logistics and transport industry by connecting small freight companies with large business groups. Through their proprietary technology, they directly connect enterprise shippers with trucking companies, bringing greater transparency and efficiency to both carriers and shippers. They are committed to making the logistics industry fit for a sustainable future; by using data to optimize route efficiency, they reduce the environmental impact of road freight and decrease the cost of transportation.
Since its foundation, sennder has raised over $260m from leading investors including Accel, Lakestar, HV Holtzbrinck, Project A, Next47, SCG, Earlybird and Perpetual. In 2020, sennder also entered into a JV with Poste Italiane in Italy and acquired the European activities of Uber Freight. sennder has also joined forces with industry champions Scania and Siemens to assure innovation and state of the art offerings. With a team of over 800 people in 7 countries, they move +100,000 loads across Europe, each month.
sennder's teams are passionate about modernizing the freight market, an industry valued today at nearly €450bn, and are just waiting for you to help them transform it.
Passionate employees who share their values and corporate culture to revolutionise the freight transport sector by 2024!
sennder France values:
- 🚚 Keep on trucking. They make mistakes. They learn from them.
- 😃 Put customers first. They grow with their carriers and shippers.
- 🚀 Run the extra mile. They take ownership and act entrepreneurial.
- 💪 Succeed as a team. They empower those around them.
- 📈 Trust in data. They back their decisions with facts and figures.
The rituals at sennder France:
- The sennder Academy every first week of each month to welcome all our newcomers in all of our 7 countries (team building, presentation of the teams/functions and our strategy).
- All Hands on Wednesdays during which Maxime Legardez (Managing Director France) communicates important information transparently.
- Yoga Class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday: to keep a healthy mind in a healthy body, even at work!
- International Lunch Roulette every Friday lunchtime: to share an international lunch via a video conference session with several randomly selected team members :)
- Rise & Shine: On the first Thursday of every month, we do what we call a "Rise & Shine". It consists of a huge breakfast 🥐 with everything you could dream of for breakfast! We put on some music 🎶 to wake up and celebrate the birthdays of the employees who have been part of the adventure for 1, 2 years or more !
- Team Lunch on the last Wednesday of the month: everyone has lunch together, sennder France is the host!
- The Friday aperitif, to have a good time after a week's work!
- Off-site: once or twice a year, employees work outside the office on a long-term vision and it's ideal for creating cohesion between teams!
Preguntas y respuestas sobre sennder France