- Medio ambiente/Desarrollo sostenible, Economía colaborativa, Comercio electrónico
- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
Senior QA Engineer [Open to remote in France]
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
About the job:
Within our Quality Team and fully integrated into agile teams, you will develop both manual and automated tests at user level with the latest testing tools. As an Engineer, you will be in charge of putting integration and E2E tests in place, following testing pyramid best practices.
You also will leverage the shift-left principle by writing quality guidelines and improving the team’s processes.
Our QA Engineers work with Software Engineers, Product Management, UI/UX Designers, and Customer Support. This allows them to fully understand the feature and customer usage to develop test plans and test suites that replicate real-world environments and client focused regression tests.
You will use your coding skills to debug problems using log files and real time monitoring. Other responsibilities include updating automated tests and non-regression automation tools as well as evaluating risks and being part of the team deciding on go/ no go when it comes to new releases.
What you will be doing:
What you will bring to the team:
Who you are:
1- Call with Aicha, our Tech Recruiter
2- Technical interviews with our QA team
3- Fit interview with your future manager and your future product owner
4- Back Market Values interview
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
• A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
• An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, #remote friendly company, relocation package, internal events, etc…
• Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
• Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
• Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
• A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
• A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter