- Medio ambiente/Desarrollo sostenible, Economía colaborativa, Comercio electrónico
- Entre 250 y 2000 empleados
Accountant Intern BORDEAUX - PARIS
- Formación: Diplomatura
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
BackMarket is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of more than 650, powering operations in 16 countries (and counting!).
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised $884 million, with a valuation of $5.7 billion. Our mission is simple: empowering people to buy tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact.
Be part of a great and growing adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
About us and the job:
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the first global marketplace exclusively dedicated to the sale of refurbished products. Our mission is simple: to build a consumer alternative to buying new electrical and electronic devices and thus fight against the exponential production of electronic waste and against programmed obsolescence.
Regarding Back Market's growth, particularly internationally, we are strengthening our Accounting Team.
Reporting to the Accounting Project Manager, you will work closely with all of our teams, and you will participate to the daily tasks as well as to the monthly closing work.
Your Mission (If You Accept It): 🥇
Globally, support on all the work done in the accounting department and more specifically:
-Integrate flows on our Back Office that are not yet automated with our clients Issue manual invoices and follow up the corresponding payments
-Analyze and justify sub-accounts (comptes auxiliaires in French)
-Support of the tool dedicated to professional expenses
You’re At The Right Place If: ⭐
About the internship:
- Starting date is in January, 2023
- Duration : 6 months (until July 2023)
- Location : Paris-Bordeaux, France
--> You must have an internship agreement provided by your current school
-Interview with Fruzsina, Talent acquisition specialist (30 min)
-Technical Interview with Céline, our Head of Accounting (45 min)
-Cultural fit interview with a Team member (30 min)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter