- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Arianee isn't holding any events right now…
Founded in 2018, Arianee is the leading web3 solutions platform for brands. We are a SaaS platform, whose protocol is open-source and blockchain-based. We help brands deploy their web3 strategy by enabling them to tokenize, distribute and leverage NFTs to transform their relationships with their communities. Our mission is to enable brands to reinvent their customer relationship with the most seamless and innovative experience, from digital to physical to the metaverse. We contribute to helping companies and individuals regain control over their digital presence, especially their data.
Since our creation, we grew to hit several milestones: -Leading web3 solutions platform for brands -Trusted brands like Printemps, Panerai, Groupe Casino, Richemont Group, Ba&sh, RSVP, Breitling -Proud partner to IBM, The Sandbox, Dentsu, Reflaunt, Lukso, and the likes -Raised €20 million in a Series A funding led by Tiger Global 40+ happy team members in a remote-first company -We integrate an international vision to our decisions, and cultivate our DNA around Collaboration, Openness, and Transparency.
As a fast-growing company, we are constantly on the lookout for new talents to enrich our team. You will be a perfect fit if:
- You love to think outside of the box and want to take challenges as part of your daily diet.
- You are independent and not afraid of working in a remote-first environment
- You can handle multiple subjects at the same time, alongside different profiles and you are a good team worker.
- You are looking for a scale-up Company for which methodical and robust approaches need to be build from scratch, paving the way to scalability
- You're an avid learner. You are willing to get into the nitty gritty details of technology… even if it makes you a little geeky!
Arianee is currently a remote-first team, but everyone is welcome to come work at our beautiful office at La Caserne - Europe's largest sustainable fashion accelerator hub.
Here's a little bit of teasing for you: the space houses ateliers, multiple workspaces, a fabric showroom, a press agency, commercial showroom and even a photography suite. If that isn't enough: La Caserne also houses an airy rooftop bar and a vegan restaurant overlooking the famous nearby railway bridge. A major hub for exchanges and parties waiting for you to discover ;-) Our team loves to gather (remote or in person). Daily catch up, Friday Brown Bag Lunch and occasional offsites create many fun opportunities to connect with coworkers in an informal way.
Non-French speakers are welcome also! We believe that a happy mix of backgrounds and perspectives creates the best performing teams.