About the job Reporting to one of our co-founder , you will be responsible of all the product and social contents. From the strategic planification of new features (on the website and on social media accounts), passing by the creation of the content and to publishing of this content, you will help the new department which is Product. While being a part of a Product Department, you will also help the co-founder to structure the data and the processes.
Main responsibilities include;
• Creating new features plan with the help of Product Manager • Leading the designer on these new features • Designing some new pages on the website • Organizing the roadmap and make sure deadlines are respected by teams • CRM Dynamics Microsoft configuration & improvments • Managing bug and test reports • Helping co-founder with different tasks
**Additional benefits ** • Office in the center of Paris • Be part of a fast-growing startup and create everything from the scratch • Sharing offices with 3 other companies which are mainly hiring international profiles (you will meet a lot of French speaking people!) • Opportunity to learn from people that faced with the same issues to grow their businesses in Europe • Fully-equipped office with, of course, high-quality free hot drinks 😊 • Remuneration: 700€ • 50% Navigo (transportation pass) • Good work-life balance
• You study marketing and/or product features
• You are fond of challenges; you are proactive and ultra-motivated by being ambitious for the growth of the start-up
• You know how to work in autonomy, report info and respect priorities and deadlines
• You are curious, proactive, creative and love to think further
• You are at ease with tools like: Figma, MailChimp, SendGrid, Canva…
• You already have an experience in Product and Communication fields and you knwo how to speak with Tech team
• You love interacting with people in an international environment
• You are fluent in French & English (all internal communication is in English)
• You are passionate or just very curious about the hot beverages market
Interview with Camille, Cofounder and co-CEO
Interview with Maxence, Cofounder and CFO
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Recruitment”.