- Electronics / Telecommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Montrouge, Atlanta, Barcelone, Bordeaux, Lille, Londres, Lyon, Nantes, Paris
- View website
released per month
2 jours de TT
per week minimum
The Tech team is the heart of Ringover, innovation, performance, and product stability are their driving force. So if you have the soul of a warrior, Ludovic will guide you.
The IT team always connected and ready to answer you instantly! A team that makes your life easier every day!
Always ready to analyze you, as close as possible to R&D; the AI team is a lot of data, a good dose of professionalism.
Ringover is the 100% Cloud-based communications solution (advanced telephone system, video calls and group messaging) for SMEs and large business alike. Focused on boosting team productivity and integrating directly into the most commonly used business tools (CRM, customer service software, etc.), Ringover is revolutionizing business communication by making it simple yet powerful.
We are rapidly growing scaling-up, already being used by over 10,000 clients around the world, Ringover is well on its way to becoming the French leader in Cloud-based telephone services, and its international development and reach are growing every day. Here's a snapshot of Ringover in a few figures:
- 200 employees around the world (France, UK, USA and Spain)
- 4 offices: Paris, Atlanta, London, Barcelona
- +120% turnover in 2021
- 10,000 clients around the world
- 150 partners
- More than 132 million call minutes passed through our network in 2021
- Customer services available in 3 languages
Want to find out more? Discover all our features here: https://www.ringover.com/
Fancy joining us on the adventure? Click here:
What they are looking for
At Ringover, they are looking for passionate, curious and super motivated people of all levels, ready to lift mountains and live adventure. If you are :
- Autonomous but like to work in a team
- Demanding and caring
- Serious without taking yourself too seriously You’ll be welcome at this new adventure!
Good to know
- Playing ping-pong and trying to dethrone Stéphane
- Playing piano if you’re musically inclined
- Having fun with colleagues on Thursday nights during the boxing class
- Enjoying the happy hour to relax with music