Clipperton is a leading investment bank dedicated to technology and growth companies: it provides strategic and financial advisory to entrepreneurs, corporates, and top-tier investors in Europe willing to execute transactions such as strategic M&A, growth financings, and tech buy-outs. With offices in Paris, Berlin, Munich, London, New York, and Beijing, as well as an international reach, Clipperton is a European leader in technology financial advisory.
Established in 2003, Clipperton has always placed its M&A and financing advisory capacity at the service of innovative companies throughout its growth cycle.
Clipperton has been the financial advisor to many category leaders in the European tech ecosystem, in various verticals spanning from Healthtech, HR Tech to Digital Services & Media, Hospitality, E-commerce, consumer subscription, and SaaS.
Our clients include companies such as (non-exhaustive list):
- Gymlib, L’Addition, Gandi.net, Lunii, Arlettie, Fruitz, Sendinblue, Withings, Didomi, Welcome to the Jungle, Dental Monitoring, - Lydia, Advens, Assessfirst, and Vestiaire Collective in France,
- Eatclever, Flyability, Taurus, PremiumXL, innosabi, Gastrofix and Cewe in the DACH region, Videoplaza in Sweden,
- Eijsink and Dan.com in the Netherlands,
- vLex, Packlink, and Glovo in Spain,
- Wavy and Musement in Italy
- or renowned investors such as Capital Croissance, MBO & Co, Summit Partners, Carlyle, Vitruvian, Permira, Bridgepoint, Eurazeo, or Ardian. Since its inception, the team has successfully completed more than 400 high-profile transactions globally.
Clipperton is continuously looking for talents to reinforce its team, preferably highly entrepreneurial and independent individuals with demonstrated analytical, financial, and client-driven skills. Strong intellectual discipline and a passion for technology are also necessary.
- Our values: a passion for tech, intellectual discipline & integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, and caring.
- Organized team events for various occasions (for example Welcome Lunch, Christmas Dinner, Summer Party) and a yearly - - Off-Site, where the whole team goes somewhere abroad to decompress and have fun.
- Besides organized events, our teams often meet up spontaneously for after-work beer(s).
- All of our offices are premium offices in very central areas.
- The Parisian office disposes of a cafeteria, spaces for relaxation, and a gym, including a treadmill, a fitness bike, lifting weights, and a yoga corner - of course, this comes with a shower!
- Many other benefits await you if you decide to join the Clipperton team: reimbursement of the public transport costs, lunch card, gym membership, private child daycare subsidy, and much more.