Year of Founding2015
Average Age27 years old
Reversing the usual use of technology in the classroom and putting digital at the service of teachers (and not the other way around), it’s the innovative and inclusive approach that Wooclap adopts on a daily basis to make learning effective and exceptional.
With their platform of interactive questions to which students answer in real time with their smartphones, tablets or computers, more than 1,000,000 teachers around the world make their lectures more interactive, efficient and adapted to their students’ expectations, thanks to Wooclap. In distance learning or face-to-face.
The success of the product is linked to the simplicity of use and the partnerships they’ve made with teachers, researchers and specialists in cognitive sciences to create features in line with the users’ needs.
People who are passionate by education, but not only:
- People with perseverance
- People who are engaged, who want to move the lines and imagine the education of tomorrow
- Curious people who always want to learn
- Team players who aren’t afraid of challenges in an environment where everything goes very fast!
In the Brussels and Paris offices, they like to take the time for:
- A beer (belgian, of course)
- Play the revenge on France-Belgium at ping-pong or foosball.
- Learn to teach
Otázky a odpovede