- FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- Od 15 do 50 zamestnancov
Senior Personal Finance Writer & Editor
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
Monito is an award-winning digital start-up on a mission to save the world $28 billion in excessive money transfer fees and bad exchange rates paid each year !
Their product-oriented team is building the Booking.com for international money transfers. They help people sending money abroad find, compare and review money transfer providers in real-time.
What you will be doing as our Personal Finance Writer & Editor
- Write high-quality stories about various personal finance topics (international money transfers, currency exchange, digital banking etc…) with a strong consumer-first orientation
- Work on Monito’s editorial calendar from ideas to publication in collaboration with our SEO team, identifying topics and producing content pieces that Monito’s users will find, enjoy reading, and share.
- Monito’s ambitions are global, so is our audience. You will write briefs and coordinate freelance writers and translators to produce content in more than 8 languages.
- Words are powerful and you know it. You master the art of creative writing and you will be in charge of developing Monito’s voice. Including defining a tone, Monito’s key messages, and slogans.
- Contribute ideas that strengthen Monito’s approach to service reviews and comparisons
What we have to offer:
- Your writings will be read by millions and have the chance to directly impact their financial well-being. Our users have saved $8m in excessive money transfer fees in the past 12 months!
- Take a ride aboard one of Switzerland’s hottest and most rapidly growing web startups with global ambitions
- Collaborate with super talented and motivated people in a relaxed but hard-working atmosphere
- We have an empathetic, kind and compassionate culture and attach great importance to the wellbeing of each and every team member
- Enjoy flexible working conditions that match your own rhythm (we’re also a remote-friendly company if you like to work from home from time to time)
- Annual salary range of 60,000 CHF - 80,000 and 25 days of holidays
- Experience creating and editing engaging and lively digital content with the ability to tailor your style, tone and message to a specific audience.
- You can empathize with our users and their problems and come up with high-impact ways of reaching and connecting with them.
- An analytical mindset: you care about measuring content performance and letting data guide what content to publish next, and are able to work with numbers to support your stories.
- You are able to translate complex financial information — like currency exchange rate margins, credit card APR, Dynamic Currency Conversion — into a conversational copy that engages our audience.
- You are not afraid to investigate PayPal’s user agreement or a PDF containing a bank’s fee schedule.
- A start-up is a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we are looking for someone with a proactive attitude, self-responsible, with a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Experience writing about personal finance topics
- If you do not have Swiss citizenship or work permit, you need to have the citizenship of a European (EU-28) country
Nice to haves:
- Good understanding of SEO, including keyword research and featured snippet optimization.
- Personal experience with international money transfer services or challenger banks (N26, Revolut, Monese, etc.)
Before applying, make sure to read our “open letter to candidates” which describe in details our hiring process.
After you send your application, make sure you received our confirmation email (it sometimes land in your spam).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.
Meet the Monito team
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na Twitteri
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn