- Movilidad, SaaS/Servicios en la nube, Economía colaborativa
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Flutter Mobile Developer
- Teletrabajo a tiempo partial
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: > 1 año
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
At Vulog, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet through technological innovations that revolutionize mobility while building a greener future, one city at a time. By replacing private vehicles with electric, shared mobility options, we clean our air, decongest our streets, and help people move around more freely and seamlessly in and across cities on 5 continents - and even islands!
Vulog is the world’s leading technology provider for shared mobility solutions. With Vulog’s AiMA platform, we have the very best open API, AI-powered tech, and data intelligence behind each mobility service, powering up over 20 million shared trips per year. We redefine fleet operations, enhance the user experience, and maximize business profitability; our technology is a key driver in the mobility revolution. With Vulog Labs, we are preparing the future of mobility based on artificial intelligence and data science: predictive demand management, smart-pricing, smart-charging, autonomous fleet management.
Our AiMA platform enables major mobility players like WeShare (Volkswagen), KINTO Share (Toyota), Free2Move (Stellantis), aimo (Sumitomo Corporation), Wible (Kia Motors), and evo (British Columbia Automobile Association) to launch and operate shared-vehicle services (cars, mopeds, electric bicycles or scooters) anywhere around the world. As a pioneer with a strong global footprint, we play a key role in shaping connected, electric, and shared mobility for the future.
Our impact extends beyond just our technology; we strive to bring a direct, positive impact to communities worldwide through sustainable and inclusive mobility solutions. We also help companies achieve their net-zero emission goals in their digital and CSR transformation.
Our customers are international, and so is our team - we represent over a dozen nationalities! We value diversity and welcome people from all backgrounds who are driven, passionate, and excited about making an impact and are motivated to work towards a greener and electrified future. If you are looking for a professional challenge, personal growth opportunities, and an enriching, positive work environment, join our team!
Vulog is looking for a talented Flutter Mobile Developer to join us in our sunny headquarters in Nice, France! Within the mobile team, you will be responsible for shaping the future of our mobile applications, working hand in hand with the product team.
Your responsibilities :
- Development of new features according to the product roadmap,
- Maintain the existing code and make it evolve,
- Development of unit tests,
- Be a force of proposal concerning the architecture and the tools to be used,
- Ensure a technological watch to constantly evolve the solution towards the best technical practices.
- Strong knowledge in mobile development, specifically in Dart/Flutter,
- Having worked already using Provider would be a plus,
- Native Android / IOS skills appreciated,
- Educational background in the field of engineering or computer science,
- Proper English level required,
- Eager to work within an innovative environment, showing strong team-spirit,
- Experience working in an Agile environment,
- Customer-oriented mindset,
- At least one significant professional experience in a similar role.
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter