Senior Operations Manager
- Aplicaciones móviles, Movilidad, SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Senior Operations Manager
Who are they?
Via develops and commercializes solutions enabling shared and on-demand mobility. The SaaS solutions they develop and commercialize combined with their operational expertise enable their partners – cities, private transport operators, companies, educational institutions – to transform existing transport systems into advanced digital networks.
Lower costs, less environmental impact and greater accessibility for public transport users.
Headquartered in New York City, Via is currently valued at over 3.3 billion dollars and they are continuing their growth to enable public mobility solutions which are shared, inclusive and sustainable. They count over 500 partners in 35 pays, supported by their employees in 15 offices around the world.
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will be the operational right hand to our General Manager in Berlin, breaking down the vision for our services into concrete operational initiatives.
Via is launching two very ambitious projects with BVG in Berlin, where we are looking for an experienced leader to manage our operational team on the ground. You will manage and develop the team, come up with new processes and structures, and use your prioritization skills to optimize and scale our services.
You have an interest in KPIs and know how to leverage them. You leverage metrics to analyze current performance and determine improvement opportunities. You are able to formulate recommendations, present them to senior stakeholders and bring them to fruition.
If you are looking to be trusted and take ownership, this is the right opportunity: we will make it possible for you to take action and make decisions. You will see your impact first hand through our services and gain an understanding of how a mobility company operates.
What You'll Do:
- Play a key role in expanding the operations on the ground and work with our experienced senior leadership team to take decisions on how to setup and operate the service
- Be a true people leader, grow and develop your team, ensuring they can manage the workload and are set up for success
- Collect and analyze KPIs, and derive recommendations to guarantee operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable rider and driver experience
- Prioritize operational issues as the real-time point of contact and implement creative solutions to solve problems as they arise
- Take responsibility for our drivers - ensure they are sufficiently trained and highly motivated to work in this challenging but rewarding service
- Manage driver supply to ensure we have the right number of drivers on the road in order to meet demand
- Coordinate vehicle related processes like vehicle ramp-up, maintenance and cleaning and steer subcontractors accordingly
- Respond to driver feedback and follow-up on driver incidents
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, and tools to drive rapid growth
- Work closely with our central support operations team to ensure adequate live-support for the service as well as high-quality customer support
Who You Are:
- You understand the power of data and are comfortable looking at metrics and analyzing them
- Entrepreneurial attitude - you can work independently, take ownership and assume responsibility
- True team player - you enjoy working in an energetic team environment
- Good communicator - able to always find the right tone in different contexts, no matter if you are speaking to the management level at our partners, drivers or tech team members
- Willing to wear multiple hats and contribute on projects of all types
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations and develop creative solutions in real time
- Academic degree
- Fluent German speaker (C1 and above) with strong proficiency in English.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter