- FinTech/InsurTech, Macrodatos
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Key Account Manager M / F
- Permitido de manera ocasional
- Formación: Licenciatura / Máster
- Experiencia: > 7 años
Who are they?
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering)
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB)
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more)
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management
- A team of 100 people and counting either based in Paris or full-remotely
To support this rapid expansion, Trustpair is looking for an ambitious and driven Account Manager (AM) who will be responsible for the development and growth of a dedicated portfolio of accounts.
As a successful AM, you will be developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, while identifying new business and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience and retention rates. As a member of our Sales team, you will work closely with Chloé, our Head of AM, and Quentin, our Account Manager.
We are looking for someone who is client-obsessed, enjoys analysing data, has a flair for client communication and understands customer behaviour.
What will you do :
- Manage the growth of a client portfolio, including expanding upselling Trustpair solutions ;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ business challenges, evaluate customer growth needs and offer appropriate solutions ;
- Drive account growth, ensure renewal and deliver satisfaction to customers ;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your client portfolio, stakeholders and executive sponsors ;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders ;
- Own and lead business reviews with your clients ;
- Forecast and track portfolio metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) ;
- Prepare reports on account status and assess account health.
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career development opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- Flexible remote policy ;
- 6 weeks of paid vacation ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment ;
- Possibility to order books for free.
You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications :
- At least 4 years of experience in a client-facing Account Manager / Customer Success/ Account Executive quota carrying role ;
- Proven success of achieving quarterly/annual sales targets, in a large corporates and complex deals environment ;
- Exposure to B2B software sales, preferably in the SaaS space ;
- Familiar with CRM tools (we are using Hubspot) ;
- Excellent language skills both in French and English.
We are also looking for the following attributes
- Love being in front of clients and people-oriented by nature ;
- Resourceful nature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills ;
- Strong ability to adapt, bring new ideas to the table and execute on those ideas ;
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate others ;
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage a high-volume of projects concurrently ;
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances ;
- Open to feedback and to learning.
- Call with Claire, our Talent Partner (30min) ;
- Call with hiring manager (1h) ;
- Case Study, should take around 2 hours of work on a 1 week timeframe ;
- Test restitution and Coffee fit with two members of Trustpair and the Chief Revenue Officer/a Trustpair Founder (1h30 in total).
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter