Brand & Communication Coordinator
- Tecnología educativa (TE)
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Brand & Communication Coordinator
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Qui sont-ils ?
Transforming Talent to Deliver Business Value
Today, learning is one of the most fundamental business challenges and top of mind for both CEOs and employees. 79% of CEOs worldwide identify the lack of essential skills in their workforce as a threat for future growth (PWC), and the inability to learn and grow is the #1 reason for employees to look for a new job (Bersin and LinkedIn).
Rise Up is revolutionizing learning for all stakeholders – learners, trainers, and administrators – serving over 400 customers and 1 million active learners in 60 countries. Its SaaS software offers a one-stop-shop solution focused on blended learning, inclusive of all approaches, e-learning, face-to-face and mobile, and fully compliant with the regulatory framework. Rise Up is recognized for its easy-to-use experience, straightforward product configuration, innovative technology, simple integration and exceptional customer support.
Rise Up has roughly doubled both its revenues and staff every year since its creation in 2014, and we just raised €30 million in Series B financing in May 2022. With over 100 employees today, Rise Up is present in seven key countries across Europe and the UK. We now need you to help with our European expansion!
Descriptif du poste
As a Brand & Communication Coordinator, you will support the creation, organization and impact reporting of our global brand and communications, across identity, PR, events, social media and digital marketing. Reporting to the Chief Brand & Communication Officer, you will work closely with the HR, Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Delivery, Product and Technology teams, as well as external customers and partners in France and across Europe to ensure improvement of awareness, reputation and business.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the development and implementation of our brand platform, positioning, messaging and assets, with internal teams and external partners.
- Support PR and media relations activities, from writing materials, identifying targets and producing content, to building successful relationships with press and influencers.
- Help organize, coordinate and promote company events (trade shows, webinars, conferences, etc) with internal teams and external targets.
- Assist with content development and community management on social media channels, working with internal teams and external partners.
- Aid in the maintenance of the company website and the production of newsletters and emailings, from project management to content development.
- Coordinate the production of corporate gifts, across teams and markets.
- Develop and maintain regular reporting, from dashboards to presentations, to prove success across KPIs for all activities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of competition and overall market trends.
- Manage project budgets and scheduling.
- Foster strong relationships with agency partners and suppliers.
What You Will Need to Be Successful
- Proven track record of success in a similar position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of French and English (full professional proficiency), with bilingual/bicultural background a plus
- Global experience appreciated
- Comfortable taking initiative, juggling many tasks at once and never letting the ball drop
- A creative flair but measured by analytical and strategic thinking
- Attention to detail, organized, efficient and responsible
- A can-do, hands-on attitude where you are willing to jump in and help no matter what the task
- A friendly, flexible and easy demeanor
What Rise Up Offers You
- A booming scale-up: we will double our size this year again!
- A huge impact on the future: reskilling and upskilling talent is now a strategic priority for our customers
- An inclusive, collaborative and energizing culture, focused on international expansion
- Participation in international conferences and seminars
- Many events and celebrations, from an annual seminar, quarterly town halls, holiday festivities and informal celebrations
- Team building activities in Paris
- A remote friendly environment dedicated to work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits (Alan Health Care insurance, Swile meal tickets, parental benefits, paid holidays)
- Unlimited fruit & snack bar (with coffee and tea!)
- A free sports room in the office
Déroulement des entretiens
What to Expect from Our Hiring Process
- Virtual interview via Zoom with Lousia, our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with Robert, our Chief Brand & Communications Officer
- Final interviews with key team members within the Brand & Communications as well as
Marketing, Product and Sales teams to ensure there’s a good fit (for us and for you!)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter