In full European expansion, our Tech team aims to create value and strengthen our leadership position by creating and making available through our Saas platform the insights that support our customers' decision-making. Having already established statistics on pedestrian and vehicle flows, the team is now exploring new types of data and continuously developing the web platform to improve model accuracy.
Our two teams :
- Data: plays a crucial role in exploiting geospatial data to reveal trends in the physical world.
- Web: dedicated to the creation of interfaces and data visualization tools, facilitating the exploitation of this data by our customers (generic platform to be as close as possible to our customers, use of Generative AI for an unrivalled user experience).
Their main challenges?
- Raising the quality of insights as Mytraffic grows.
- To be constantly innovative, developing new tools to process ever-increasing amounts of data.
- To make insight consumption easy for our novice users.
Technologies and tools
Organization and methodologies
- Scrum and Kanban methodology
- Several cross-functional, autonomous squads with adapted methodologies
- Frequent team building
1️⃣ First you will have a chat with a Talent Acquisition, to talk about you, Mytraffic and the job and see if we are a match - 30 min
2️⃣ Then you will meet our Hiring Manager to go deeper about the job, the product and your ambitions - 30 min
3️⃣ Case study with your future manager - 45 min
4️⃣ You will meet our values ambassadors for 45 min, it's the opportunity to discuss your career path with 2 colleagues, to validate the fit between your values and ours.
5️⃣ 30 min - Interview with your N+2, so that you can get to know each other and share Mytraffic's vision, both for your department and for Mytraffic as a whole.