Who are they?
Myriad Connect’s mission is to enable mobile services in developing countries with populations who have limited or no access to the internet.
Myriad Connect is a mobile technology specialist, empowering enterprises to deliver new mobile services to enhance customer engagements and improve service delivery. Myriad Connect’s range of products and services are deeply integrated within mobile networks, exposing capabilities and core network assets to enterprises, offering unparalleled reach, security and quality of service. These unique products and services leverage ubiquitous mobile technology to drive digital inclusion and enable the potential for digital transformation in markets across the world.
Myriad Connect operates in over 40 countries and platforms and services are currently deployed with 35+ operators worldwide.
As a mobile technology specialist, we are looking to play a leading role in enabling the digital ecosystem and mobile payments to drive the industry forward in Africa. West Africa is a region of specific focus for our business, because of the market potential and the company’s successful history in the region.
Markets in West Africa are poised for major digital disruption and market leaders and a host of start-ups are already delivering digital innovation to the industry. Our expertise and experience make our team uniquely positioned to support this ecosystem in Niger and we are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Business Development Director to strengthen this team.
This is a pivotal role for our business, that an enterprising and determined sales executive would be ideal for. The Business Development Director Niger will support the business in delivering significant growth and ensuring the business realises its ambitions for the market.
· Develop creative route to market strategies to deliver against the company’s growth aspirations
· Develop strategic partners – Sales channels & complementary solutions
· Support strategic channel partners on business development & revenue growth
· Identify and manage third-party relationships.
· Ensure the product is relevant, competitive, complete, clean and timely.
· Support the team with market-specific competitive analysis.
· Determine market needs and share insights from customers to generate product requirements and definition for development.
· Provide local market insights to shape service/product pricing and positioning.
Develop and execute a rigorous sales prospection plan, which includes support for channel, MNO and other local partners, as a critical part of Myriad’s go-to-market plan
Develop relationships and manage local partners, as well as provide support for engagements with prospective customers.
Manage & grow Myriad revenues & end customer portfolio.
· Negotiate contract terms with partners and customers and communicate terms to stakeholders.
What you need to bring with you to succeed:
· C-level relationship with MNO, banks & large enterprise executives
· A strong network of contacts at MNOs & enterprises within the digital ecosystem in the region and experience in driving end-to-end sales success.
· Knowledge of and experience working within the mobile money & fintech ecosystem
Strong commercial abilities with an ability to deliver consistently under pressure.
Experience of delivering significant revenue growth
· Knowledge of pricing models, technology trends, competitive strategies
· Integrity, a team-centered orientation, and a collaborative approach to problem solving.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to travel frequently.
· The ability to work at an operational and strategic level.
Fluency in English and French is mandatory for the role.
Test Assessfirst (personality test to be performed online)
First Interview with Chantal - VP HR
second Interview with Kim - VP of Strategy and Innovation
third Interview with Fabien - CEO