- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
At moka.care, they believe that mental health is key for sustainable growth, both as individuals and as companies. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, they make it possible for every employee to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person.
Alongside their psychologists, coaches and therapists, they help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since their creation in January 2020, more than 100 companies (L’Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and they now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world!
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, their team is growing fast, with already 60 people onboard! They are not stopping there and want their team to keep growing as their product, to help them make mental health accessible to as many people as possible, and to become the European leader.
They have raised 17,5 million euros to help companies take care of the mental health of their employees and create healthy organizations.
Their investment fund is called Left Lane Capital and comes from the US!
They are experts in their field and will bring us a lot of knowledge on scaling great companies.
Antoine Griezmann and Blaise Matuidi’s investment fund, VC Origins, are participating in the funding round.
Their values :
Excellence in Care is their obsession
- Comprehensive selflessness: they deeply care about every person, about who they are and their conditions of fulfillment in their work.
- Inexhaustible optimism: they set ambitious goals, and are not afraid of starting low and persevering to reach them.
- Reliable ownership: they build the solutions they want to see live.
- Fast agility: they move fast and iterate
🤝 Who we are?
At moka.care, we believe that mental health is key for sustainable growth, both as individuals and as companies. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for every employee to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person.
Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 100 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world !
We have raised 15 million euros to help companies take care of the mental health of their employees and create healthy organizations.
Our investment fund is called Left Lane Capital and comes from the US! They are experts in our field and will bring us a lot of knowledge on scaling great companies.
Antoine Griezmann and Blaise Matuidi's investment fund, VC Origins, are participating in the funding round.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, our team is growing fast, with already 50 people onboard! We're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing as our product, to help us make mental health accessible to as many people as possible.
🧑💻 Why do we need you?
As a Customer Support you have one simple mission: take care of our practitioners’ community!
You make sure they have a steady point of contact in moka.care, you help them with the onboarding process and strengthen their attachment to the company.
As our practitioners’ community grows, this role will focus more on:
40-50% of your time to be the point of contact for the practitioners
30-40% of your time for the practitioners’ onboarding
20% of the time for building the moka.care practitioners community
This role is attached to the Operations team.
Daily you will :
- Answer practitioners’ questions and help them with technical problems (support tickets), handle monthly Q&A sessions
- Track practitioner adoption, organize follow-up sessions with practitioners and share feedback to ensure the best experience for members and practitioners.
- Help practitioners create their profile, sign their contract, understand moka best practices and use our tools (Google Calendar, moka practitioner account…) film and edit practitioners’ presentation video.
- Write and send the monthly newsletter to the community
- Organize various types of events like intervision groups, offer trainings, webinars…
Last but not least:
- Continuous improvement of current support content (FAQ) and processes (product feedback, follow-up process)
- Continuous improvement of current onboarding content and processes
📇 You’re the ideal person if:
🚀 Joining us you will
- Participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure at the beginning of the journey: you will be in the 50 first employees of moka with great development evolution in France and in Europe!
- Work in a company where you can, really, help people to feel good in their lives.
- Grow your skills thanks to a fast-learning process and huge potential for evolution.
🤩 We’ll take care of you:
🏡 Work life balance (60% at the office and 40% remotely)
🖥 Beautiful office in the center of Paris
😍 Great Health insurance
🍽 Swile Meal voucher card of 10€/day (restaurants, groceries and food apps)
🏃 ClassPass for sport & wellness allowance
💆♀️ Access to moka.care
🌴 7 week holiday policy
🚇 50% reimbursement of your transport pass
💻 Mac or windows? You choose
🤝🏻BSPCE for everyone
🎤 Interview process
🎙️“We‘ve always thought the recruitment process too one-sided. Companies are evaluating candidates but candidates don’t really have the chance to evaluate their future employer deeply.
At moka, we’re looking for exceptional people. We know it is important for them to find the right company at the right time of their career.
That's why we created the "reverse interview": an opportunity for candidates to ask us all the questions that are important for them to make their choice with full transparency” **Pierre-Etienne Bidon - co-founder
- A 30 min Phone interview 🤳 to understand your carrier plan, your expectations, make sure there is a match and answer your questions
- A 45 min who Interview 🤝 to get to know your background in a deeper way
- A Case study and job focused interview 🧑💻 to project yourself in your future day to day job and allow us to have concrete visibility on your skills
- And finally a 45 min Values fit interview 😍 to know more about our values, the way we work and make sure you’ll feel comfortable at moka
- Offer 🎉 and reverse interview
If needed we organize other informal talks like coffee with the team.
moka.care is a disability-friendly company
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter