Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
- TI/Digital, SaaS/Servicios en la nube
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Teletrabajo a tiempo completo
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Join the Future of Video Engagement
We are looking for great talents to join our fast growing team
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brand like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, feedback, and mistales.
Livestorm finally makes it possible to bring people together virtually worldwide as if they were in the same room.
Every business trip that is no longer necessary thanks to Livestorm contributes to making the world a little more sustainable
Diversity and inclusion:
At Livestorm, we believe that diversity’s got talent! We are committed to building an inclusive company culture in which a diverse mix of talented people will feel proud to join and engage.
Our goal is to ensure that every Stormie feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Off-site once a year
The coworking space is covered up to €300 or $350 including VAT per month
Travel to meet Stormies:
You can benefit from €600 or $700 per semester to reunite with your team or to visit other Stormies from other towns.
Take care of yourself with Moka.care
Learning & Development program:
You have access to learning classes on Udemy for Business.
You have a budget of €750 or $850 per year for learning & development that can be used for training, conferences, books…
After the validation of your first 6 months, you can benefit from €1,000 or $1,200 to equip yourself for remote work
For French contracts
Health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%):
- Koala formula, possibility of additional options.
- Can cover your family (spouse, children) at 50% too.
- Foresight is also with Alan.
CSE with cultural & sports activities via Leeto.
Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work:
- You can benefit from €500 per year if you go to the office or a coworking space.
- Please note that it’s for the use of a personal bicycle or shared mobility services.
For the rest of the world
Having an EOR contract means you have a local employer and that you contribute to your local unemployment & retirement funds.
You benefit from all the legal and mandatory rules and benefits from your work contract country.
You benefit from at least 25 PTO a year.
You benefit from the bank holidays from your work contract country (depending on your region or even city).
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, we’re hiring our first Product Marketing Manager to join our Product team.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack PMM, passionate about researching, advising, and instructing the product, marketing, and sales team regarding our product positioning and strategy.
As our first Product Marketing Manager, you will fully own this responsibility until we grow the team.
You'll be joining the Product team and will work closely with our Head of Marketing and Head of Sales Enablement amongst others. You’ll report directly to our co-founder and CPO.
While Livestorm has an office in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, the Stormies are located everywhere across the globe. For this position, we’re looking for someone based on the EU timezone, no matter where you live (we accept a 3 hours time difference).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Market research: Identify Livestorm’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through in-depth market research. Enable teams with competitive intelligence to nurture our battle cards. Surface low-hanging fruit product opportunities to unlock growth.
- Product positioning in the competitive landscape: Develop engaging and clear messaging that sets us apart from competitors and drives interest. Align the team on our strategic position in the competitive landscape.
- Personas, use cases, and verticals: Work closely with our marketing team to identify relevant use cases and industries. Collaborate on better defining our Ideal Customer Profile and Buyer personas.
- Product launches: Define and overview product launch strategy and process, including collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Sales Enablement teams to streamline product launches.
- Product Enablement: Collaborate with Sales enablement and Content Marketing teams to create high-impact product marketing content and sales collaterals that drives interest and conversion.
- Metrics and KPIs: define and monitor qualitative and quantitative Product Marketing metrics and KPIs (feature adoption, etc.)
- Pricing: Pilot our pricing and packaging initiatives and experiments by working closely with C-levels and relevant teams.
- User research: Talk regularly to customers and prospects to develop a rich understanding of our customers, their needs, and how to drive value for them.
For this Senior Product Marketing Manager, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Perfectly fluent in English (French is a bonus)
- 5+ years experience in a Product Marketing position (or similar)
- Excellent SaaS industry knowledge (Both Self-service and Enterprise)
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical mind
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en LinkedIn
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en Twitter