Staff Software Engineer (x/f/m)
Staff Software Engineer (x/f/m)
Fondée en 2013, Doctolib est une entreprise en hyper-croissance et leader de la e-santé en Europe. Chaque jour, nous nous efforçons de remplir trois missions entrepreneuriales :
- Améliorer le quotidien de tout le personnel de santé.
- Améliorer l’accès aux soins et la santé des patients.
- Bâtir une équipe d’entrepreneurs partageant des valeurs humanistes.
Nous nous consacrons à la création de solutions utiles pour le personnel de santé et les patients, quels que soient leur âge, leur santé ou leur région. Nous croyons fermement qu’il faut donner la priorité à la protection de la vie privée tout en continuant à créer des services ayant un impact social positif à long terme.
This position can be remote.
The Doctolib Engineering environment is very rich. We are building innovative products and features aiming each day to ease doctors' and patients’ lives.
Join a team of passionate engineers who are enabling the Doctolib fullstack developers to transform healthcare. Come play an active role in shaping a fast-growing company!
To go beyond the ad please check our technical blog: https://medium.com/doctolib
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will work with a specific domain. Your goal is to help them succeed in building a product that scales to millions of people throughout Europe and that yet remains easily maintainable by hundreds of developers.
You’ll interact everyday with Developers, Engineering Managers and Directors, SREs, Product Managers, Security, to coordonate and keep everyone aligned with our security and code quality standards. You’ll be helping fix complex problems with scalable solutions.
You will bring your experience, ideas, patterns and processes to build better systems. You will also spend some time coding but you’ll mostly be helping others code and grow.
You’ll be involved in architecture decisions and you’ll help streamline your entire domain (several feature teams). You’ll track the risks we are facing in terms of scalability, security or maintainability and help teams address those risks.
Everything runs on Ruby on Rails, backed by PostgreSQL and Redis. Front side, we bet on React, even for our mobile apps. We do several daily deployments, and run 25K+ automated tests through our CI pipeline.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Are eager to leverage your experience and skills to grow the whole Tech at Doctolib
- Are eager to be hands on with React & Ruby-on-Rails (we’ll of course help you ramp up)
- Have the ability to find and adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues
- Speak English
Now, it would be fantastic if you also:
- Have been involved in Architecture choices for high traffic web applications.
- Have an experience in a hyper-growth environment
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- This job is eligible to partial or full remote
About the remote policy at DoctolibAs of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
3. Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist valuesWe are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!
Meet the team
- Añadir a favoritos
- Compartir en Twitter
- Compartir en Facebook
- Compartir en LinkedIn