Data Impact by NielsenIQ
- Macrodatos, Comercio electrónico
- Entre 50 y 250 empleados
Client Partner (Sales)
- Formación: No especificado
- Experiencia: No especificado
¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact by NielsenIQ comes in! We collect over 60 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data Impact by NielsenIQ is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 40 countries
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 30 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
Under the direct responsibility of our Global VP Sales, you will join our growing sales team to develop our portfolio of clients in the EMEA
- Help define the sales development strategy in collaboration with the VP Sales
- Identify leads and prospects to develop new client base in UK and EMEA countries
- Spring-board off our existing customer base in France and Europe to ensure our international expansion
- Build excellent client relationships with C and VP level decision makers by offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their businesses
- Pitch and demo the Data Impact solution to C and VP level contacts.
- Work closely with the Marketing and customer success teams
- Participate in events and forums
- 5 to 10 years proven experience of in B to B SaaS sales
- Experience of FMCG market
- Very structured and organized you have honed analytical skills
- You excel in communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Autonomous, looking for new challenges and accompanying the exploding e-commerce market is a real motivation for you
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving team
- Over achiever and driven by targets with a “Can do” Attitude
- Willingness to travel in the USA and abroad