¡El puesto ya ha sido cubierto!
Who are they?
Founded in 2012 in Berlin, audibene is the fastest growing hearing aid company.
They believe that everyone should hear well, in order to live well. Through a digitalized business model, they changed the way hearing aids are marketed making them the leading online hearing aid platform.
Their digital platform makes it easier for hearing care professionals to connect with private clients wishing to regain their hearing.
In less than 10 years they have helped more than 100,000 clients with a strong team of more than 1,500 colleagues spread all over the world from Denver, Miami, Seoul and Marseille.
Their activity is centered around 3 pillars: health-tech, innovation and quality of service.
Everyone should hear well to live well – this is what we believe at hear.com. We are driven by our purpose: to change our customers’ lives through better hearing. And. . .now we need your help on this exciting journey!
We are looking for a Partner Acquisition Manager (f/m/x) to strengthen our team in South Africa!
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1200 people in 8 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back through better hearing.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Partner Acquisition Manager (f/m/x) to rapidly expand our network of partner audiologists, thereby growing our business within the South African market. At 2.5 years old we are a small team with big ambitions: to be THE go-to hearing care company in South Africa. You’ll be joining our team based in Cape Town, working in a close-knit, start-up environment. You’ll be given ownership and trust to create and drive our partner acquisition strategy, as we scale our South African business from start-up to market leader.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!
- Support in the development of our Partner Acquisition strategy and approach
- Acquiring new audiologist partners who fit our strategy to expand our partner network across South Africa (80% of focus initially)
- Working closely with our Partner Success Manager, to support our existing partners in further development of their business
- Strong experience in building a shop network, or experience in the franchise area, B2B sales and expansion
- Familiarity with the relevant levers of a retail organization with a strong focus on delivering outstanding service to the end consumer
- Willingness to travel 60-80% and work closely with partners throughout South Africa
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident appearance, a high degree of independence, and entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Tenacity and drive to overcome challenging market dynamics
- Native-level English (with a preference for fluent Afrikaans)
What we offer:
- A hybrid office model (Cape Town) or remote work if not living in Cape Town
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A company with a focus on coaching and training
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded working environment that fosters creativity
- A supportive and fun team environment
- Excellent salary package with entrepreneurial incentives
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!