- Cyber Security
Senior Rust Engineer - Homomorphic Cryptography Library
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
Zama’s mission is to bring end-to-end encryption to AI. Using their homomorphic inference platform, companies can process their customer’s data without seeing it, thereby preventing data breaches and surveillance.
Zama’s solution is based on a breakthrough in homomorphic encryption, which enables evaluating deep neural networks over encrypted data, without changing anything to the network architecture. Zama is open-source by design, as they believe privacy-enabling technologies should benefit the widest possible community of developers and researchers.
Zama’s cofounders are Dr Pascal Paillier, one of the most renowned cryptography researcher, and Dr Rand Hindi, a serial entrepreneur who formerly founded Snips.
Your team is writing and maintaining a cryptographic library in Rust. You will contribute in making it fast and easy to use. This library is indeed intended for growing with new cryptographic algorithms. Your main tasks would be to:
- write high performance code in Rust
- design an efficient and user friendly API for a cryptographic library
- improve existing Rust code to make it faster (SIMD, parallelisation)
- communicate with cryptographers that are part of your team
- solid background in Rust (efficient code, advanced Rust features)
- into open sourcing
- into contributing to the Rust community
- willing to discover cryptography
- communication skills
Our process is described in detail here: https://zama.ai/2020/04/28/how-we-hire-at-zama/
Meet the Zama team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn