Year of Founding2016
Average Age30 years old
VivaTech is 10 months of preparation for 3 days of survival and a 1000 power kiff!
Co-organized by Publicis Groupe and the Groupe Les Echos-Le Parisien, VivaTech is the Europe’s biggest tech event.
This global event, dedicated to startup growth, digital transformation and innovation, is held annually at Porte de Versailles in Paris.
124,000 visitors attended the 4th edition, an increase of more than 24% since the previous edition. Viva Technology 2020 will build on this success and will bring together startups, business leaders and executives, investors, academics, students and media from all over the world.
At VivaTech, they are looking for people who are passionate about startups, technology and innovation. What brings the team together is the unique opportunity to participate in the creation of a vibrant and inspirational event that enables France to shine on a global stage on all things tech, startups and digital transformation.
What do team members have in common? Team-spirit, strong sense of initiative, imagination, enthusiasm, empathy, resourcefulness... and above all the pride of bringing together this massive (and slightly crazy) event, (as well as a certain sense of humour;)) !
Some information that might seem useless, but is in fact very important!
- Be unbeatable in blind tests
- Tolerant to colleagues' varied musical tastes (you may hear "All I want for Christmas" on repeat)
- Accept to have your polaroid photo proudly displayed in the entrance (word of advice: avoid having it taken during one our many parties…)
- Be ready to take up the "90,000 steps in 3 days" challenge during VivaTech: )
- Go to many exciting meetings with our partners throughout the year
- Meet incredible people and discover a sense of humanity and consideration like never before