Key Account Manager, B2C APAC
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Started in 2009, Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. They’re dedicated to transforming the industry for a more sustainable future by promoting the circular fashion movement as an alternative to overproduction, overconsumption, and the wasteful practices/habits of the fashion sector.
They provide their massive community of 23 million members worldwide, with the best customer experience, from product discovery, buyer-seller interactions, platform safety to delivery, thanks to their knowledgeable curation/authentication/quality control and tech teams (Data scientists, DevOps, Android Developers…)
They operate in 78 countries and offer an unparalleled catalogue of 5 million luxury and desirable fashion items, with 6,000 brands available, including 20,000 products added daily.
Vestiaire Collective is 800 diverse employees strong, with 50+ nationalities, spread over 9 locations: Paris (HQ), Tourcoing, London, Berlin, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul.
Meet Victoire, Head of Authentication
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. It is dedicated to transforming the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by promoting the circular fashion movement as an alternative to overproduction and overconsumption and the wasteful practices of the fashion industry. Vestiaire Collective provides its community with inspiration, tools and features to lead the change as they sell and buy unique pre-loved pieces from each other’s wardrobes. The platform is unique thanks to its highly engaged community and its rare, desirable inventory of 3 million items.
Launched in Paris in 2009, Vestiaire Collective is a Certified B Corporation® with offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin, Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai, Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh City.
We are hiring a Key Account Manager B2C APAC.
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a good relationship with his/ her clients, find opportunities to recruit new clients, with a successful experience in e-commerce / fashion industry. You should be a self-starter, detail-oriented and customer-focused, with the ability to work in a team. You will report to the Head of B2C and will be coordinating with the B2C Global team.
What will you be doing?
- Account Management: Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service, including day to day support and troubleshooting.
- Business development: Responsible for pitching and on-boarding Tier 1 B2C sellers, according to strategic growth areas -- price point, category or market.
- Seller education: Be responsible for educating sellers on best sales practices, including resale pricing and fashion e-commerce trends.
- Revenue generation: Your goal is to maximize the GMV generated by your portfolio of new and existing clients while maintaining a healthy level of new-in supply.
- Reporting: Measure the growth and performance of your key accounts according to defined KPI’s. Report weekly and monthly sales performance and identify key insights to grow the B2C business.
- Global teamwork: Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
Who are you?
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Business Development, Account Management or Customer Service within the fashion and/or ecommerce industry
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese (Mandatory). Korean language is also a plus
- You have an experience working in Japan or for a Japanese company and have a knowledge of Japanese business culture and the market
- You have a strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You are dynamic, very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen.
- Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused, and use data analytics to make informed business decisions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ambitious self-starter that is proactive and result driven
What we offer?
- An ambitious organization that is scaling fast and committed to delivering the best platform to our community
- We are a test and learn company and are always challenging ourselves as a team
- Agile work environment
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work with an international team with 50 nationalities, different locations
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer