Year of Founding1994
Average Age37 years old
"Promoting local energies together, to pave the way for a sustainable and inclusive future."
As a pioneer in onshore wind power in France, VALOREM is an independent green energy operator working towards a united energy transition. The VALOREM Group has expertise in the entire chain of project development and electricity production: solar photovoltaic, hydroelectricity, onshore and offshore wind power, battery storage and green hydrogen. VALOREM operates in France, Finland, Greece and Poland. The Group has financed more than 845 MW and has a pipeline of 5.3 GW of projects under development. In 2022, the Group produced 1.1 TWh from 538 MW of installed capacity.
Choosing to work for the VALOREM Group means being sensitive to environmental and social issues, and being motivated to contribute to the implementation of a meaningful energy transition for the local regions. Beyond its ethical and environmental convictions, VALOREM's culture is one of sharing, conviviality, innovation, concertation and co-construction. VALOREM is mindful of the balance between personal and professional life; the Group regularly surveys its teams to ensure the company's well-being.
- 12 offices and maintenance sites in France (Head office in Bordeaux - Bègles)
- Offices in Helsinki, Athens and Warsaw
- Mission-led company since 2021
- Watt For Change endowment fund to lead and finance initiatives to prevent fuel poverty in France and around the world using renewable energies
- Well-being at work (teleworking agreement, sport and cultural activities, etc.)
- Development of employee share ownership
- 89/100 on the gender equality index
- 3.7% of total payroll devoted to employee training