Year of Founding2013
Average Age28 years old
We commit. We dare. We care
Upfluence is a leading social commerce software company. Its mission is to help brands & e-commerce merchants sell through influencers. Since the launch of the software in 2017, the company has shown impressive growth, ranking top of the Inc. 5000 ranking, and is looking to expand even more. The team is international, young, diverse, and ever-growing. We're distributed across offices in NYC, Los Angeles, and Lyon (France), and have a growing team of remote colleagues.
Between technology and digital marketing, Upfluence is looking for and welcomes all new talent, especially those who love challenges and innovation, and who are creative and passionate about IT development, digital marketing, and strategy.
We Commit, We Dare, We Care - if these values speak to you, then a place at Upfluence is up for grabs.
- Amazing offices in Lyon, New York, and Los Angeles
- A team of 100+ people (and 5 dogs) from 16 different nationalities
- A team with gender parity
- A team of passionate professionals eager to help their peers and their clients
- A fast-growing and dynamic startup environment with a culture based on core values: Commit. Dare. Care.
- A remote-friendly policy from full-remote to full-office with flexible hours
- RSUs (restricted stock units) for all employees
- A very employee-friendly health insurance with Alan
Questions and answers on Upfluence