Year of Founding2016
Gender Breakdown40 %60 %
Average Age30 years old
RT @BreakingBanksEU: Episode 83 "The future of payments and the disappearing point of sale" is brought to you by Plaid!
This time, we reco…
Treezor, la fintech des fintechs
Founded in 2016 by Éric Lassus and Xavier Labouret, acquired in 2019 by the Société Générale group, Treezor is a French Fintech specialized in Banking-as-a-Service services.
The Fintech is a Mastercard Principal Member and an Electronic Money Institution approved by the French regulator (ACPR), enabling it to offer its solutions in Europe. Treezor allows startups, companies and financial institutions to cover the entire payment chain (payment cards issuing, SEPA, P2P transfers, KYC …) through its API.
As a young and innovative company, Treezor devotes a significant part of its resources in developing new Open-Banking technologies to support the growth and strategy of its clients. The company as 100 employees, based in Paris and Rennes.
- 17 billion+ euros in cash-flow streamed since our launch
- 1,000,000+ payment cards issued
- €20 million in turnover in 2019 (+200%)
- 80+ clients (neobanks, professional neobanks, marketplaces ...)
- 28 countries covered
- 90+ employees
- 20+ nationalities
Treezor is looking for dynamic, open-minded employees interested and curious about our project and new opportunities offered by Open Banking. The company is looking for Devs, (if you do C ++, GO, and you have the GO spirit, you already have your place at Treezor) DevOps, operational staff, and payment specialists.
The company - which has grown from 30 to 90+ employees in 1,5 year - recruits in all areas. The important thing is this desire to get things done, this great mood which contributes to the good atmosphere of the startup: if you want to share, challenge yourself, get involved in a project, and you are looking for a fun team, Treezor is THE place!
Treezor greatly contributes to the influence of FinTech and innovation in the world of payments: if you dream of seeing the world through this new prism and participating in it, Treezor is waiting for you.
At Treezor, diversity of profiles, experiences and backgrounds means that you always have something to contribute and something to learn. This translates into a spirit of solidarity and good times to share.
What you will find at Treezor:
- An attractive package
- An environment where you are a player of your own development and the one of the company: your opinion counts and is valued.
- An international team: on parle français, we speak English, wij spreken nederlands, мы говорим по русски (and more).
- A soothing work environment, with fresh fruits, fair trade coffee, a common room where you can find all kinds of challenges (table football, darts, chess, etc.), a few steps walking from a beautiful park.
Questions and answers on Treezor