Year of Founding1995
Average Age35 years old
Revenue50.8 million €
Our mission at Takara Bio is to contribute to the development of revolutionary biotechnologies for the improvement of human health. Though most known for our industry-leading enzymes and NGS solutions, we offer a wide array of life science products and services in areas such as stem cell and gene therapies, and mRNA vaccine development.
Takara Bio Europe is a subsidiary of the Japanese company Takara Bio Inc., the company also has locations in the US and throughout Asia.
At Takara Bio, we are looking for people who not just believe in science, but also believe in scientists; people who share our vision to enable and empower researchers to push the limits.
We’re looking for people who value diversity and innovation, but also kindness and team spirit. We work in small close-knit teams and celebrate each other’s wins both inside and outside the office.
We are looking for agility, and the ability to adapt to our clients' changing needs.
- We are a global company and work in a highly international environment
- Caffeine junkie? We offer free coffee and hot chocolate as well as a variety of healthy snacks
- We provide internal training for continuous professional development via our own learning platform
- We believe in the potential of our employees, and in providing opportunities for career advancement
- We are scientists supporting scientists
Questions and answers on Takara Bio