Head of People
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Master's Degree
- > 5 years
- SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- From 15 to 50 employees
Head of People
- Permanent contract
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity
by unleashing the power of content.
So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
The Head of People is a critical hire for Strapi and will lead all aspects of building our world-class team and creating a diverse, dynamic, and supportive work environment.
The Strapi team (17 people) has grown and is going to grow both quickly and internationally in the next months. Hiring great team members and making sure everyone is happy at Strapi will always be a priority. We are looking for a Head of People who will report directly to the CEO and will manage talent initiatives from recruiting and onboarding to employee retention and offboarding.
Strapi is well positioned to continue our exciting growth and we will more than double in size over the next year. The Head of People will hold the important responsibility of continuing our growth, development and engagement of our scaling workforce. This role will act as a strategic partner during this phase of rapid growth. You will play a pivotal role in steering the business through increasing operational complexity as well as ensuring a robust and scaling talent platform.
- Implement global programs for evaluating performance and providing feedback.
- Work to refine and improve our global compensation framework and levels including our compensation calculator.
- Develop and implement effective training programs for Strapi employees.
- Harness the existing culture and values when building out internal people-related policies while devising new ways to reinforce and improve upon the culture.
- Embrace our vision for diversity and inclusion.
- Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies.
- Develop and advertise accurate job descriptions to attract a highly qualified candidate pool.
- Identify creative and strategic ways to source great people with the managers.
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and deliver a disruptive employer brand strategy.
Admin & Legal:
- Provide strategy and oversight of the administration of compensation, benefits, HRIS system (We use Payfit and Gusto).
- Deeply invested or interested in new organization systems where self-management and wholeness are valued. Having read books like Reinventing Organizations is a bonus.
- 6+ years of experience in People Operations or HR positions.
- Deep understanding of recruiting tactics, metrics, and capacity planning.
- Have experience with teams throughout multiple offices or a distributed workforce.
- Helped develop career paths, promotion reviews, and compensation cycles.
- Experience with international and remote employees.
- Deep understanding and competence around French and US employment law and best practices. Experience with international employment law is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
The People team will grow in the future, you will have the opportunity to build and lead this team.
- Call with the CEO in order to get to know each other better and explain the scope of the mission.
- Online assessment to understand how you would react to some situations.
- Calls, lunch or drinks with the team and hopefully a final offer.
10 reasons to work for Strapi
- Work with positive, caring and passionate people.
- Work remotely (if you want to and when you want to).
- Flexible office hours.
- Work on an open source software.
- Be part of a respectful and caring community.
- Work on a product that will be used by millions of people (yes, we are very ambitious!).
- Join early the journey of an ambitious project and grow with the company.
- Focus on your results, not the hours you stay at work.
- Be listened to and have a real impact on the company (most of our initiatives come from employees).
- Drink a glass of wine or just take time with your teammates, we are a family and take care of each other.
Meet the Strapi team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn