- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
The Team Lead is responsible for the squad’s output, both from a technical and a delivery standpoint. Your objectives will be led through different actions in the day-to-day
Be the main point of contact for product managers in their squad(s). Lead the technical component of the projects (grooming, discovery, & design). Be the main point of contact to the engineering manager. Ensure the team’s guidelines are respected (release frequency, testing, & quality).
- Collaborate with the QA team and the PM to make sure the project is bug-free
- Review PRs, designs and mentor junior teammates in their day-to-day
- Be the relay for the CTO vision and technical choices for the team
- Onboard newcomers to projects.
You need to ensure processes are followed; the output is conformed to the specs and bug-free.
Scope and ownership
Delivery and progress on projects
Technical guideline implementation
Quality deliverables (design, bugs, conform to specs)
- Managed and or mentored engineers
- A minimum of 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with our process and our rhythm of developing
- Deep knowledge of Node or React; our ecosystem in general
- Experienced in delivering and developing large projects with ease and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- React and Redux for our front-end
- Babel and Webpack to transpile ES6 code
- Sass for CSS processing
- Native mobile apps (Swift and Kotlin)
- Node.js for our backend applications
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- MySQL for data storage, Redis for some cache
- Travis CI for continuous integration and AWS for hosting
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Remote and flexible hours
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- The most incredible team in town
- 13 Nationalities, English is our business language
- Cool offices located in the Silicon IX (near Gare St Lazare, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Lunchr cards
- Transportation (50%)
Meet the Spendesk team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn