Year of Founding2002
Average Age36 years old
Latest job listings
No openings for now; please check back in a few days!
Headquartered in Paris with operations in New York, San Francisco, Huntsville, London & Frankfurt, Sinequa is a leading independent software vendor for Search Cloud. The company has been recognized as a leader multiple times in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines and the Forrester Wave™: Cognitive Search.
Sinequa’s Search Cloud brings organizations of all sizes the most complete enterprise search ever. Customers employ Search Cloud to connect all content (both text and data), derive meaning, learn from user interactions, and present information in context. This solves content chaos and informs employees through a single, secure interface. They get the knowledge, expertise, and insights needed to make informed decisions and do more, faster. Sinequa helps these organizations accelerate innovation, reduce rework, foster collaboration, ensure compliance, and increase productivity. Sinequa brings the leading platform for intelligent search to large, global companies and government agencies. The platform combines the power of Search with advanced Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning algorithms. This provides employees with relevant information and insights from all enterprise sources in any language in the context of their work.
We’re focused on creating a fun and friendly atmosphere where you can freely pursue the three marks of personal achievement: Excellence, Autonomy, and Purpose. At Sinequa, we like to work hard and play hard and we're always looking for the most passionate, creative and talented people to join the team and make a difference. Our teams are growing fast targeting +500 employees in 5 years so make sure to check our open jobs and find the right one for you.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits that include equity
- Great locations for our offices in Paris & NY that will make you love coming to the office
- Flexible working, with up to 3 days of WFH (French Operations) to support your work/life balance
- Weekly events, including our Thursday afterworks, to meet with the colleagues and have fun
- Company wide annual kick-off in cool locations to create a global team spirit
- Opportunities to grow, to develop new skills and learn from brilliant people
Questions and answers on Sinequa