Year of Founding2016
Gender Breakdown50 %50 %
Average Age28 years old
At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers. 🛍🛒
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded and reassuring post-purchase experience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
The company has been created at the end of 2016 by Romain, Terence and Quentin : 3 co-founders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 400 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Blissim, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
June 30th 2020 : Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
Shipup is looking for new talent who can work autonomously and want to be the master of their craft - from A to Z. Shipup greatly values inventive candidates who are not afraid of the day to day of a start-up or jostled by ever present surprises and challenges.
Joining Shipup is also to believe and share their values, 100% :
- First and foremost: care for others
- Be ambitious for yourself and for the team
- Be the owner of your field
- Empower your colleagues
- Take initiatives
Working at Shipup means :
- Collaborating daily with C-levels from the most well known brands in Europe and North America.
- Enjoying an international environment with non-French speaking colleagues.
- Living the adventure of a growing startup : a 6m€ series A announced in june 2020 to open an office in New York and recruit massively
- Benefiting from incredible off-sites (Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d'Isère, Marrakech, Sicily...) not to mention restaurants, drinks, and nights out...
- Being able to work from home every Thursday and Friday
Questions and answers on Shipup