Year of Founding1999
Gender Breakdown20 %80 %
Average Age33 years old
RT @50inTech: Powered by talented & passionate people, @Scaleway is pioneering & democratizing next generation cloud services ☁️ Their goal…
Scaleway is a leading European infrastructure cloud provider. Despite its young startup look, this historic telecommunications player has more than 20 years of expertise serving Internet professionals. This expertise covers a full spectrum of services such as public cloud services with Scaleway Elements, private infrastructures and colocation with Scaleway Datacenter and bare metal infrastructures with Scaleway Dedibox.
Firstly, they are not after a specific profile. They mainly recruit applicants who are IT enthusiasts, with a curious, ambitious personality and who are passionate about the democratization of Cloud. They won’t necessarily seek candidates with degrees as some of their best tech people are self-trained with broad skills & desires.The management is transparent and sympathetic, it is, however, important for them to be surrounded by conscientious and competent people.
- Dress code is casual, they wear slippers in the Maisons.
- A sports coach comes at least twice a week, but if you want regular practice, gyms are accessible at every moment of the day.
- The Maisons are flex-office, which means you can work from the place you prefer. Locker boxes are available in every stair, so you can lock-in your computer before going home.
- In La Maison Paris, a chef cooks every breakfast and lunch. In la Maison Lille (because of the size), there is a large kitchen that welcomes all the residents for lunch.
- Everybody is a “Chief Happiness Officer” at Scaleway because, at any time, each employee can organize an event, a themed evening or a workshop to share with his colleagues!