- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Paris, Amsterdam, Basse-Terre, Berlin, Lille, Saint-Ouen-L'aumône, Vitry-Sur-Seine
- View website
Year of Founding1999
Average Age35 years old
Latest job listings
Founded in 1999, Scaleway helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure. Located in Paris, Lille, Amsterdam & Warsaw, Scaleway's complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers & native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization & serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer's data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale. Scaleway is the cloud of choice.
As a global corporate citizen, they assess their impact, set ambitious goals and communicate transparently about the results.
What they are looking for
Firstly, they are not after a specific profile. They mainly recruit applicants who are IT enthusiasts, with inquisitive, ambitious personalities, and who are passionate about the democratization of Cloud.
They won’t necessarily seek candidates with degrees as some of their best tech people are self-trained with broad skills & goals.
The company’s management is transparent and sympathetic, it is, however, important for them to be surrounded by conscientious and competent people.
Good to know
- The Maisons are designed to develop creativity!
- Every Scaler is equipped with high-end material, and they're trained throughout the year
- They encourage responsibility, autonomy, commitment and leadership
- They want to work with passionate people who want to make sense of their work
- They have faith... in agile methodologies
Questions and answers on Scaleway